3.24.2002

have you ever felt your heart break into a million pieces cause you know all you will ever be is "the friend" well ....this is how it sounded a little while ago..... "Listen, your really sweet, smart, funny and pretty....but your right the click is not there." I am sorry to quote the person it came from , but i dunno this is my diary and so little read it anyways so.....why do i have to be an emo chick deep down.... the kind that is like a tomboy....you know the girls that arent more towards dike no thats NOT me i guess i am the one thats more towards the guy friend, the one that is every guys friend, oh shes just one of the guys,......how do you get out of that and learn how to click? I wish i knew but i guess i wont ever learn......, ok well i must go before i analyze this too much,, like my pea brain does.......gnight parting is such sweet sorrow, i will bide gnight cause i wont be here tomorrow........

No comments: