3.15.2002

okay, so last night pavi kidnapped me to cheer me up by undie shopping, and coffee........well it turned into a night of a split decision....either let her go with creativity or keep my head on my shoulders.....well so the thing is my hair is now drastically changed...

many people say its for the good but i am like whoa its..... yeah so i will post the pics i took soon but there isnt much noticable in the pics unlesss you stare and compare them to the old pics....

anyways pavi was at least successful in keeping my mind of some topics that have been troubling me these past few days....i was way more concerned if my mother would kill me about my hair...lol....surprisingly mom reacted almost like it was no big deal....ok whoever took my mom that would have shredded me limb from limb please bring her back....actually to think of it you can keep her....lol

well i must hit the sack soon cause i got little sleep last night and i have work early in the morning tomorrow...... so i shall see you all later...

No comments: