3.04.2002

Well then another day, another night. It was a pleasant evening that included a stop at BJs and then a little bit of the Damned pleasure of the world. Now what do you believe the previous meant.... I'll leave that up to your imagination. I know what happened, and so does another individual. Anyways, I dread going to school on Tues and seeing how I did on my Psych test, I hope i at least passed! Oh shoot I forgot my Astro homework....must do before class in 12 hrs...lol I have class in twelve hrs,...thats scary....oh well. Okay its late and I have to stay up late to make sure my date made it home safe...okay i know i tried to make it rhymn but in the end it didnt work. Alrighty I shall be going now and getting ready for bed and I shall sleep without my nice pillow since i lent it to someone because they liked how it smelled...I think he claims that it smells like me .....lol....so what do I get that smells like you huh...... I think I should get something in return......maybe I shall who knows...ok.... night night to all

No comments: