3.17.2002

Large corporations need to be abolished..... arg....
anyways last night I had fun so that relieved alot of stress.

I went to dinner at Black Angus for the first time(i dont count the time I went on Thanksgiving cause that wasnt a menu), it was good.....even though the shrip ended up being fried breadcrumbs mostly. But we got to sit and talk a long time with an endless supply of cherry cokes. Then the spur of the moment decision to go to the movies was made and we ended up watching Resident Evil. Okay I didn't know that it's based off of a video game, all i know is it was freaky and a very jumpy movie, but it was good.

Oh another pet peeve, the thing with movie theatres and not being able to bring in you r coffee from Starbucks or somewhere......and not posting that you give discounts to students.......hello where is the fairness in that.....arg!

Okay now I will give away what is up with my hair..... it has been dyed. It was only supposed to give my hair a little bit of red, well Herbal Essences- Beyond Cherry truely is, the front of my hair is so bright red and I am just too shocked. I now need to fix it. Its not that bad its just it needs some getting used to.

Well I am really tired, frustrated, and flustered, so i think i am gonna go try and relax.

No comments: