3.10.2002

So its been a few days since I have written, .... well lets see I have had a few things on my mind lately such as, guys, dreams, and dogs, oh and not to forget the major thing in my life aka school and work. Oh yeah I had the balls finally to give my two week notice and I was all professional about it to....on a letterhead and everything...woohoo... ..but my boss was sad she was losing a good employee....oh well c'est la vie! Okay, enough with that, ever had a friend have naughty dreams about you, and you don't know how to react to them, well yeah, so let me know if you have and how you responded cause i would really like to know what to do in this situation, but I dont want any suggestion of oh go sleep with him because then you obviously are forgetting my halo above my head :-) anyhoo yeah any of you ever wait up waiting for someone to call cause they said hey can i call you back ....and that usually means within the hour cause they have to do something real quick like go answer the door or take a shit or something.....welll i waited 6 hrs once and then gave up and went to bed, silly me....oh well.....i dont mind that much i am just silly like that.....

ok for the last few days my horoscope has been true so far and thats a little creepy cause it has been true to the T while the rest of the time it has been somewhat close, so i am wondering what else is in store for me....maybe a new life, maybe a new job, a new career more money who knows....

i want to take a cruise, now since i will be jobless in a week i don't know where I am gonna be getting the money to save for it,... :-( i shall find a way i think, i must i have to i want to go on a week or longer cruise dangnabbit but no one wants to go with, arg, or at least they can't, arg..... oh well

ok a quote for the day to leave you all inspired about life and love:

Where passion is not found, no virtue ever dwelt. -mario brooks

No comments: