4.02.2002

April Fools Day, is coming to a draw and I didnt even get to pull a joke, man.....oh well, its not like it was very pertinent.... anyways I hope everyone had a great easter/passover/whatever weekend, I know I did I spent it with a great friend!

My long awaited vacation is finally coming.....yea! A nice realxing weekend camping on the beach with a beloved friend and a couple he knows, I would prefer it just be us, but they need a vacation to so why not kill two birds with one stone....so to say.....

packing is done, just need to go grocery shopping, get some drinks, pack the car and then be off.....

I wish i could be on vacation forever cause I hate school right now,...i am jobless....so i have no income, man it sucks......

well for now guy problems are somewhat straightened out...so to say....i mean i still want my friend, another friend that is having naughty deams wants to act them out, and i still feel like no one really wants me....for well....me isnt the world horrible.

anyways i'll let ya know how the trip goes......until then.....

No comments: