5.01.2002

Tonight was interesting and very good.....I received a call in the afternoon from Kerry "Want to go out with so and so ?" Sure why not I have nothing else to do after 9. So I do but we didnt end up going until like 10:30 because she got stuck on the phone with someone. Well when we get there the guys were waiting for us, I did not know she was trying to set me up with this guy and that was the point of dinner. Well as we are sitting around talking after dinner I feel a hand slowly grab mine, which was resting on my knee, so we kinda sat there holding hands , caressing hands for the rest of the time we sat there until he had to stretch and Kerry insisted he do the cheesy thing and stretch and then put his arm around me....Well he did only cause u kinda have to do what Kerry says or face her wrath.... Anyways after that while we were outside talking he had his arm around me....it was totally sweet and cute.....but nothing much happened after that until he drove me home, Kerry kinda deserted me and told him he was taking me home. Ok so, we talked on the way to my house and for about 20 mins in front of my house in his car....until he gave me a hug and kissed me......then we finished up our conversation cause i realized it was like a quater to 4 in the morning and I actually needed valid sleep before class the next morning..... so after I got his pager number he gave me another hug goodbye and a longer kiss. ::::Blushes:::::: he was so nice and sweet, he actually treated me great, which is something I need.

Anyways to make a long story short, I had a nice evening, it might happen again sometime who knows..... something to make u keep coming back for more....hehehe

Okay time to give into sleep......gnight

No comments: