5.03.2002

I had such a bad day yesterday to begin with, but it got so much better as the night ended. Lets start with why it was bad......I have been having issues with school, if you have read previous entries you know this.....well I was seriously contemplating dropping all of my classes yesterday, I walked out of my Sociology class because I couldn't stay in there I felt as though everything in my world was coming to an end...at least in my educational mind set..... So I managed to get a hold of my closest friends and pose the question of what am I supposed to do? I finally came to the conclusion I will only be withdrawing from two of the 4 classes......this way I still maintain my student status and I get credit for the ones I can pull off decent grades in.... My day got beter when two friends came over in a surprise visit on their way home from Melrose :-) I got put in a better mood just by seeing them. I later went out to stroll around the Spectrum, see a movie, and not get home till 5 this morning.....hehehe Quinn was right I do feel so much better when I can genuinely smile and be happy about something.... its a good feeling

Thanks to all you that have helped me these past few months through my shit.... *mwah*

No comments: