5.06.2002

Where do I go from here? Has everything been for nothing? I feel that with last night's argument with my parents that I don't know how I am gonna make it through anything anymore..... I am currently under what I would like to call "house arrest." I basically lived my life like that since I born up until like my senior year in high school...I wiould go to school and just come home..never really going out and doing anything....well quite recently I have been going out...."having a life" and I believe that this has either angered my parents or they just arent used to having to deal with me not being home, before....So right now I have the ultimatum of shape up or get out or start paying rent.....well 2 of those 3 choices I cannot afford because I am in school and don't have a job currently. But then I am getting confused with school, and knowing where I want to go or what to do.....I talked with alot of my friends afterwards, to see what there viewpoint was from an outside party cause I didnt want to make any irrational decisions in the state I was in.....mind you my cinversations were on the house phone due to them taking my cell phone, plus I had to stay in the general vicinity of the phone (its not allowed to be in my room anymore, well whats the darn point of having a cordless phone if I cant use it to enable privacy in my conversations....) anyways alot of other things came up last night and I was accused of using them(meaning my parents), I dont see how I am using them if I am still there offspring and I am actually a good kid that gets good grades and doesnt do drugs or any of that nonsense ( sorry to all those of you that smoke :-P smoking is bad...you should quit! ) But so anyways I have that on my mind plus my guy situation where I don't know which direction I want to go, only cause I am afraid the one I am closest to might return back to his sarcastic ways (i know he doesnt always mean to do what he does but it still hurts), so I have that and the fear of being kicked out of home and not knowing where to go, then the fact that school is ...arg...!

Anyways I am going to go study for the class I do have left that I can still manage to pull through.

Remember to wake up everyday with a smile on your face, and a twinkle in your eye because, if you wake up in the opposite its hard to reverse them and it will only just ruins tha whole day!

No comments: