5.12.2002

Ok, so a week wasted ....wasn't that bad... I mean I got some thinking down, now sleep I didnt catch up on cause phone calls with people lasted until late... but thats usual.... so I now have my communication device back ie cell phone, at some points i was kind of relieved I didnt have it because my mother couldn't call me 500 times a day for no apparent reason! The whole reason they say they did it is cause i needed time to cool down and sort things out, granted i sorted a few things out but they would have been sorted out regardless...... as far as cooling down.. nah not really, i mean if she wants me to turn into some perfect neat freak , doubt it'll happen, but at the same time i am not some horrible slob either.... i dunno, all i know is i can see partially clear now, and so my mind is slightly relieved......

A spell
could it be love
or is it friendship

A midsummers night
brushes a kiss upon my cheek,
Is it love or friendship?

I wish to seek an answer
I wish to know the way
I shall soon know
But is it the right way?


No comments: