4.16.2002

Quinn and I recently found the cause of my distress in school......lack of theatre...now how bizarre is that? Actually when I think about it he's right, no matter how busy, stressed, and chaotic life was during shows, I always managed to get everything done and I was happy about it. Now I feel reclused, and have no will to get anything done, nothing is there to motivate me to get it done, yet when I walk through the Performing Arts Building, I feel the energy all around me, but at the same time I get the air that I don't belong.....is that what happens when you have to start anew and work your way back up to the top? I miss theatre, I miss the rush I got even though i never set foot truely on stage,....me the techie got the privilege of never having the fear, yet always feeling like i was underappreciative, but i pushed through....I need help I am feeling lost and I dont know what I want to do anymore. If one thing I took away from my old theatre teacher it is this saying "Theatre is life" because it truely is, cause i feel lifeless without it!

No comments: