4.15.2002

Okay sad news just came....my friend from afar isn't coming down now...... :-( man that blows, so now i must actually go on for another 13 months before having the slightess thought of seeing him. arg! Life goes on I guess....
all over a concert in Ohio...choice would u go to ohio or california,...i wiould choose california personally, not cause i live here but just cause it sounds the better of the two choices.... oh well....

So i am still in my school rut, i just realized all that i have to do to catch up and i am scared, i feel as though i might end up failing this semester.....which is not a good thing seeing as how i want to transfer to another school...but i dont know what yet.... oh well it will come to me....

Sleep deprevation from never received phone calls, sucks.....thats the 4th time this week...... I guess I should just go to bed at a decent hour from now on, but knowing my luck if i go to bed, i will just get a call in the middle of the night waking me up.....

Oh well....tonight i am staying up till 230 then i am hitting the sack..... gnight cruel world......

No comments: