4.11.2002

OK so I am so exhausted, I just arrived home(4/8) from my vacation......I had a total blast! The only bad thing was waking up so earlier to take down everything and shove it all back into the tiny little car. Okay so next time I know to take a slightly bigger car if I plan on bringing the monster tent.......
So the trip went like this..... we left my house at 12 on Friday due to packing complications, and sleeping in..... we get into Pismo 5 hours later, but before arriving we stopped off in Buellton to have some Pea Soup Andersons, it was good although I must say i wasnt truely in the mood for soup so I didnt have any i, just took a taste of Scott's. So after arriving in Pismo, we pull up to check in and the ranger wasnt there, it said to pick a site and fill out the self registration......well after driving around the hookup sites ( cause that was the only thing we could reserve) we decided that we were gonna look at the tent sites.....these sites were so much better... so we filled out the card and I waited for a ranger to return so i could give him the puppy face and hope that they would let me switch sites....he did...woohoo...
So the next few days were truely fun, we visited the pier at pismo, although it was a little too chilly for Scott's liking so we didnt go in the water, same with our little drive up to Morro Bay, so we both got new bathingsuits and boardshorts, to not go in the water....oh well,
Okay since when do Raccoons live in trees and then come down at night? Okay yeah that was a little freaky when I saw like 4 crawling down the tree and then hop onto the ground.... I was afraid they were going to jump on me....ok we know I am weird so shhhhh!

Oh some news that I thinkis good, my friend from far away is coming to visit!!!!! But not for very long :-( oh well, a visit is a visit hehehe anyways i cant wait much longer to see him, i have missed him so much , he is like an older brother to me, but more.

WEll I must depart, cause I have to leave soon, oh and yeah school sucks! I am going to try and switch to the school I originally wanted to go to.....FIDM cause yeah i cant stand all this bullshit from CSUF.......there are just too many nonsense classes.....ok i must go .....

C'est la vie!

No comments: