2.19.2008

I now pronounce you ...

So the third candidate got back to me and we met with him on Saturday. It went well. But for our needs we wanted someone that presented themselves a little nicer. So we chose the gal we the week prior. Onto the next item on the list...

In other news, my save the dates came in!!! And they turned out soo good, the only thing is, we might be moving so the address on them is now null and void. So I will be putting labels on them if we do in fact move. I'll put a picture of them up when I get home tonight.

Mom is coming into town in 2 weeks, and I will be finalizing my dress decision. I think. I am having such an issue with it, because I love all of my choices equally and some for differing reasons. I went and looked at a few more of the new styles that came in for Spring on Friday, and now have 4 total that i need to chose from. It's hard, because one I know isn't a good choice because it will get dirty there is so much fabric. But because I never have been one to wear dresses or skirts, I don't think that the feeling of this is the "one" will ever come. It doesn't help that one place doesn't have a close enough size for me to try it on and know how it will completely fit.

Next up... photographer & videographer(if Ian's friend can do it for us)

No comments: