9.03.2009

Change of Scenery

Today I make the hard decision to leave something I have known and grown accustom to for almost 7 years. Today I turn in my letter of resignation at the Playhouse.

I have been offered a position at SCR, and I am going to take it. I am looking forward to growing and starting a new challenge. However I am not looking forward to being unable to see such dear friends everyday. I will still talk to them or meet up for lunch, but it is not the same. Especially when they have become like family over the years.

It's hard to say goodbye. But I know I need to do it. It is the best path for the moment.

2 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

Good luck! So exciting! You can also kiss your social life goodbye, LOL. :)

Angela said...

Thanks!
Like I have one anyways.
Tues 930-630
Wed-Sat 12-9

But it may change after some time.

Being offered free-lance at the Playhouse until folks are trained enough.